If you’re considering exploring prostate massage, you’re therefore aware of its many physical and mental benefits. However, it is also natural to have concerns- after all; the prostate is a very sensitive component of the male anatomy. You’re probably wondering, ‘is it safe to give myself a prostate massage?’, and that’s a perfectly fair question. When performed incorrectly, the prostate can be damaged or can make existing medical conditions such as prostatitis worse. Therefore it is imperative to ensure you’re doing it correctly.
Medical prostate massage
Whilst prostate massage is categorised as an oriental style of massage, it is also administered as a medical treatment. At the beginning of the 20th Century, prostate massage was regularly performed by doctors in order to release trapped prostatic fluid. This was usually the aftermath of either prostatitis or swollen enlarged prostates. Traditionally, prostate massages were not designed to be pleasurable; they have simply been adapted and modified over the years to become an oriental style. In most cases, prostate massages do not result in an erection- this only occurs when sexually stimulated too. Therefore, prostatic fluid often escapes through a flaccid penis.
Erotic prostate massage
The main difference between a medical and erotic prostate massage is the introduction of sexual stimulation. Erotic prostate massages still carry the same health benefits of a medical one, but tend to be more pleasurable and enjoyable for its subjects. Whilst medical massage focus solely on releasing trapped fluids, erotic ones aim to create gradual, intense pleasure and masking any discomfort with enjoyment. Often, trained masseuses stimulate the outer prostate, penis and testicles as part of the massage. This tends to intensify the pleasure.
How to safely give yourself a prostate massage
It is not uncommon for men to have negative reactions to prostate massage if they’ve never tried it before. However, gaining a fuller understanding is certain to put your mind at ease. The main thing to bare in mind is the fact that at home, you can take all of the time you need to make yourself feel comfortable. Medical exams are usually performed as quickly as possible, meaning the anal sphincter doesn’t always have time to relax before the entry of a finger. This is the main cause of pain and discomfort amongst men.
At home, you’ll have time to ease yourself or your partner into is using an easing technique and plenty of lubricant. In order to relax yourself further, try having a warm shower before starting your session to ensure you’re perfectly clean but also relaxed too. If you’re sharing this experience with a partner too, you may want to have dinner with them beforehand. It’ll make you feel more emotionally connected. In order to give yourself a safe prostate massage, you need to:
- Avoid being rough- take it slow and be gentle. Ease yourself into it by not forcing it or pushing in a finger too quickly. Being too haste could lead to injury and discomfort.
- Use plenty of lubrication so that it’s smooth access. Without it, you might find entry to be rough and painful.
- Make sure you’re squeaky clean down below! Whether you’re using your finger or a toy, you should never insert anything that hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned into the anus. This could cause infections- and you wouldn’t want that, would you?
- Cut down your nails, or else you’re going to be in for a painful surprise.
- Learn the techniques for manual insertion; or follow the instructions when using a toy. If a partner is doing it for you however, make sure they know what to do as well.
- If you have an existing medical condition such as prostate cancer, always refer to your doctor first before trying this style of massage. He will inform you of any potential risks and may also give you advice on how to do it.
- Begin with short sessions and then progress into longer ones. You don’t want to over-do it at the first hurdle and make a mistake early on. Have regular sessions, each time adding a few minutes on. You’ll gain the most pleasure and satisfaction by doing it this way.
If you’d rather put your body in the hands of an expert first time round, call or email us on the details below and we could arrange it all for you with a beautiful masseuse of your choice.
Prostate massage London is not only pleasurable but also healthy. Book this service in London. More information about the service here- http://www.oriental-massages.co.uk/prostate-massage-london/